Nord



My Nord is here! Megathanks to my man :) We ordered one a month back and the store guy said it'd take a month or so to arrive. It's a popular keyboard, so they get snapped up really quickly. So we were waiting, waiting, waiting for it. One day Ian got a call but decided not to tell me, and just picked it up himself. 

So, tadah! I have a new keyboard. So happy :) 

Grateful to my parents for sending me for piano classes, and Mrs Chia who decided to give my brother and I free lessons when my parents thought of stopping those classes. 

The keyboard arrived in good time too. It was the day I met someone who teaches piano and asked if I was interested to teach too. So for a start, last Wednesday, I taught my first piano class in Australia.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance