You are

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, You are my everything

– Song by Clint Brown –


Was chatting with a friend about how yea new songs are great, but we also miss old songs which were simpler and easier to remember. Songs like "You Are".

Kudos to Sue Ann who reminded me of this song back in our uni days. My first "random" uni friend, a fellow musician, committee member and then housemate – those jamming sessions down in the basement of Clayton's campus center, and also times of worship. Thankful.


^ Belyuen mission trip 2009, in the van, hehe ^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance