Back in Melbourne, back at home


^ Eating from bowls we made at Bendigo Pottery. 
The bowls are proportional to our usual food portions! ^

---

We are back in Melbourne! 

Being with family and friends in Singapore and Malaysia was great and it was loads of fun catching up with everyone and just being... myself in my "old world". But after 5 weeks away, I was looking forward to being back here in Melbourne, back to the life I have recently gotten used to, where it's Ian and me in our home on the hill. 

It's nice to know that this place has so quickly become home. 

Singapore will always be the place I grew up in and the place my family of origin is. Even if I haven't found a full-time job here (but would really like one – I'm itching to get learning and going) and don't have the same big community of friends,  I am glad to have otherwise settled quickly in Melbourne, my new home, with my new family of two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance