My amazing weekend


Last weekend was ahhh-mazing! 

On Friday night we baked the above cauliflower, potato, pancetta, cheese pastry for dinner and watched I-can't-remember-what. On Saturday we woke late-but-not-too-late, and met a friend and had Prahan market's super delicious Mushroom burgers – really a favourite of mine – as well as mussels which is a rarity because I do not actually like eating mussels. Then we watched many episodes of How To Get Away With Murder. On Sunday we went to church, had a good discussion over lunch, shopped, found new glasses to replace my scratched up ones, and finished the rest of HTGAWM over a homecooked pasta dinner. 

It doesn't sound like I did anything extraordinary over the weekend huh? But it was amazing for me thanks to the much needed rest (and good time with the husband). 

Sometimes we look to long holidays and theme parks and big parties for amazingness – sometimes we find them there and rightly so. 

But also sometimes the simplest of things, provided when you need them most, can also be amazingness in a different way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance