Three things from that week



1. City loop
My journey home starts from Flinders Street station. Whenever I take the city loop route home and reach Richmond, I feel sad because I would have been on the train for 12 minutes and yet I'm still only at... Richmond (it takes 2 minutes to get to Richmond if you don't go through the loop). But it's okay because taking the city loop train means it's also a limited express train so the train will skip a few stops to get me home in the same amount of time.

2. If I don't wear shoes in my home, you don't wear shoes in my home
An agent came to inspect the property we rent and we guessed they used the toilet because there was soil (from shoes) on our toilet mat. Not cool. You can use our toilet but no, you can't soil it with your shoes.

3. Work to rest or rest to work
I enjoy my work but seriously, weekends. Thank God for weekends, for rest. Someone once said we don't work so we can rest. Rather, we rest so that we can work. We rest so that we are recharged and have energy to do good work that matters and can enjoy it because we have the alertness and presence of mind to enjoy it and do well too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tupperware never looked so cool

Weekend at Lakes Entrance